Verizon follows other carriers by decreasing the price to $499. With other carriers including U.S. Cellular and T-Mobile cutting their prices of the Samsung Galaxy Tab, Verizon follows suit with cutting their own price by $100.00.
If you purchased the Verizon Galaxy Tab before the price change (within 2 weeks), make sure to let verizon know about it to receive a $100.00 refund. Verizon is also giving away $60.00 in movie rentals for new customers who purchase the Galaxy Tab. Movie rental credits can be used with the Samsung Media Hub, or through the blockbuster app which comes pre-installed on the Galaxy Tablet.
While the price isn’t online quite yet, make sure to check your local verizon stores, or mention the discount upon purchasing.
- Verizon rationalized $600 price for Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Christmas Competition: Samsung cuts the price of the Galaxy Tab Again!
- Verizon sells Samsung Galaxy Tablet at $600 on November 11
- Cheaper Galaxy Tab offer by Sprint Nextel to compete with Verizon Wireless
- NFL to Jump on the Tablet Bandwagon? They’ll start with Verizon
Tiny URL for this post: http://tinyurl.com/6czbav8