T-Mobile and Sprint have already gone through price reductions on their Samsung Galaxy Tab. T-Mobile sells theirs for $249.99 with a two year contract and a mail-in rebate, while Sprint sells theirs for $299.99. Now, it’s Verizon’s turn to slash the Galaxy Tab price.
Verizon started selling their Galaxy Tab at the retail price of $500, now they’ve dropped it to $299.99 to match Sprint. However, like T-Mobile, you will need to sign a two year agreement with them.
Verizon didn’t stop there, the Galaxy Tab isn’t the only tablet they knocked two hundred dollars off.. the Motorola Xoom, one of Samsung Galaxy Tab’s fierce competitors, is now $599.99 with a 2 year contract. Without a contract it’s still $799.99.
Now you have more options if you plan to own a Samsung Galaxy Tab. Get yours today!
- Verizon Cuts the Price of the Galaxy Tab to $499
- Galaxy Tab Price just $299 on contract with Sprint
- Verizon rationalized $600 price for Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Cheaper Galaxy Tab offer by Sprint Nextel to compete with Verizon Wireless
- T-Mobile to follow Sprint on its Pricing for the Samsung Galaxy Tab
Tiny URL for this post: http://tinyurl.com/6a3x52a