With the release of the 10 inch Galaxy Tab 10.1 right around the corner, many people are asking us if we have accessories designed to fit the ten inch tablet. It’s understandable after all, Samsung’s new super sensitive touch screen display will need to be protected at all times. Trust me.. a simple, tiny scratch will drive you crazy. The Galaxy Tab 10.1 tablet is one of today’s most powerful Android devices featuring a dual-core Tegra 2 processor, 8mp back camera which records 1080p full HD, 2mp front camera for video chat, 16 or 32GB storage and more. That’s a lot of firepower all bundled into one compact touchscreen tablet, and you’ll want to keep it safe from bumps and scratches.
Here are the top 5 accessories we recommend for Galaxy Tab 10.1 owners
1. First on the list is the case, it’s basically a protective covering designed to fit your tablet perfectly. It provides all around protection for the entire device. In some cases, you can use your tablet without the hassle of removing it, this style is preferred. Other cases are designed to be multipurpose for example with built in stand so you can comfortably watch movies hands free.
2. Next up, screen protectors. As I’ve said, the screens of our Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 is very sensitive and you’ll want to protect it with a thin, clear, strong plastic coating. This plastic savior will shield the display from scratches. Some screen protectors are made to do more than just prevent scratches, they can also make your screen resistant to fingerprints and dust. Engineers in the screen protector lab are hard a work designing these space age materials – something to do with it being positively or negatively charged to repel dust particles and reduce the original screen’s reflective appearance. Sounds neat.. and helps keep the fingerprints down too.
3. Then we have the charger. A charger/sync cable is included when you purchase your Samsung Galaxy Tab, but it never hurts to get another one as spare. If you’re like most people you’ll forget to grab your charger as you rush out the door on your way to work or school. Having an extra Galaxy Tab cable for use at the office can be a lifesaver so we highly recommend buying a spare.
4. A keyboard is essential with any computing device, this is how you input all of your information and commands. The Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 has an amazing and easy to use virtual on-screen keyboard but we know that heavy typers, like myself, prefer to use a physical keyboard. You’ll want to get a grip of the homes keys so you know exactly where your fingers are. For those of you who have advanced beyond one finger typing, having a physical keyboard will help you stay productive since you won’t have to look at your keyboard to reposition your hands.
5. And finally, the stand. Like mentioned above, some cases are also made as stands however the problem is that some cases aren’t strong enough to hold your tablet and they lack better viewing angles. But an accessory that’s specifically made as a stand, it’s designed to be get a firmer hold of your tablet and let you choose different viewing angles for better movie experience.
There you have it, the most recommended accessories to protect and enhance your 10.1″ Galaxy Tab. We’ll post links and product announcements as new manufactures release their accessories. If you find anything that we’ve overlooked, post your comments below.3
- New accessories for the Samsung Galaxy Tab from Scosche
- List of Available Accessories for the Galaxy Tab including release date and pricing
- Dual Carrying Case and Stand from Targus is Samsung Galaxy Tab’s new accessory
- Top 10 Samsung Galaxy Tab Accessories
- Skque Accessory Package for Samsung Galaxy Tab
Tiny URL for this post: http://tinyurl.com/6hmfw53