There are a few applications wherein the Galaxy Tab seems to have a problem opening them on full screen mode. Users have tried experimenting on their device, making a few adjustments on the settings, however, all was in vain. But now, with the help of an application you can download online, you will be able to optimize your 7-inch touch screen display.
The application is called Spare Parts. Once you have it on your tablet, simply run the app, go to “General” then look for “Compatibility Mode”. Remove the check mark on the box located on the right side then restart your tablet. That’s it!
Once you open your applications, they will now show in full screen mode.
- Steps on how to force your Samsung Galaxy Tab display to show full screen
- Spare Parts App: A solution to make All Android Apps go Full Screen on Galaxy Tab
- [Tutorial] How to root your Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Reading Apps for the Samsung Galaxy Tab Android OS
- Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000 Premium Screen Protector
Tiny URL for this post: http://tinyurl.com/48wvo9o