There have been announcements of Galaxy Tabs simultaneous releases in Asia, today we have got another unconfirmed report that this tablet will be shipped to the Philippines shores in November with a price tag of Php35,000 (USD820). If this is true, Samsung Galaxy Tablet will be one of the most awaited tablets to arrive in the Philippines for the last quarter of the year. The release of the Galaxy Tab is just in time for Christmas bonuses, one might include this as part of their wish list or just say goodbye to their bonuses.
The unofficial SRP might bring up doubt since it’s supposed to rival iPad is much cheaper than its introductory price when the Apple launched it, roughly around $699 for 64GB variant. Let’s just wait for November and see what transpires then.
You can check different websites for review and price comparison of possible prices. See and compare. You can then decide whether to give in or drop out.
- Publication Apps confirmed for NYT, WSJ and USA Today; Dutch Price for Samsung Galaxy Tab revealed
- Sprint announced Samsung Galaxy Tab pricing and Launch Date
- T-Mobile to follow Sprint on its Pricing for the Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Australian Galaxy Tab’s Intro Price at AU$999 according to Samsung
- O2 Germany disclosed Samsung Galaxy Tab Pricing
Tiny URL for this post: http://tinyurl.com/6y8gsbq