Get ready for more good news! Tesco, a UK retailer of the Samsung Galaxy Tab, just cut their price by £89.80. You can now get your Galaxy Tab for only £359.20.
This makes the Samsung Galaxy Tab a more desirable gadget to own, you’ll finally be able to experience the power of Android.
Tablets are going to be one of the biggest things this year. Android powered LG, HTC and Motorola devices are being prepped to own the market in the coming months.
Many users will agree the Samsung Galaxy Tab is a more powerful and economical choice compared to Motorola’s flagship Xoom tablet, whose retail is expected to hit the £500 mark. How do you think the Motorola Xoom will stack up against Samsung’s line of tablet PC’s?
- Series of price drop for the Samsung Galaxy Tab, an indication of what?
- Galaxy Tab Price just $299 on contract with Sprint
- Samsung Galaxy Tab on Sale at Tesco for £499
- Still Waiting on price from Samsung – Or are we?
- Tesco brags about Samsung Galaxy Tab
Tiny URL for this post: http://tinyurl.com/4s46t72