As we recall, Samsung mentioned nothing about the price of their latest tablet PC. Now, we received news that there is already a price tag for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 in Europe. This news came from Vodafone Portugal and they say it will be priced for €699. This latest Android device from Samsung will be made available by March in Portugal. We also got word that Vodafone Spain is selling the device for €349 to customers who wants to sign up a contract with them. This will be coming out in spring.
If we were to convert these prices to US dollars they would be around $480 to $960, very expensive, don’t you think? However, there is still a big possibility that this is not true and that the price might even be lower because, let’s not forget that, electronics in Europe are much more expensive due to the VAT. Let’s also hope that individual carriers in the US will come to a decision of further reducing the price of their Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 if it’s bundled with a contract.
- Verizon sells Samsung Galaxy Tablet at $600 on November 11
- Sprint announced Samsung Galaxy Tab pricing and Launch Date
- Galaxy Tab Price just $299 on contract with Sprint
- Still Waiting on price from Samsung – Or are we?
- Cheaper T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Tab to Arrive on Wednesday
Tiny URL for this post: http://tinyurl.com/4cqbl3n