Ever wonder just how strong the so called ‘Gorilla Glass’ is on your Samsung Galaxy Tab? A video was made about testing just how tough Samsung Galaxy Tab’s Gorilla Glass really is. On the clip you will see of course, Samsung Galaxy Tab and a few other things to use for the test like its charger, the charger’s USB cable, and a ballpen. The test started with the charger, using the end of the plug he tapped it on the screen, followed by the USB cable using the standard type A plug end, then finally the pen.
The test went pretty well. After all the torture, the Samsung Galaxy Tab’s Gorilla Glass is still scratch free and the device itself is still functioning. Has your Galaxy Tab survived unscathed from any major drops or accidents? Post your comments below.
- [VIDEO] Video proving Gorilla Glass on Samsung Galaxy Tab’s durability
- Corning® Gorilla® is Samsung Galaxy Tab’s Cover Glass
- Arrival of Comcast, Time Warner, and Hulu on Samsung Galaxy Tab and Smart TVs
- Dual Carrying Case and Stand from Targus is Samsung Galaxy Tab’s new accessory
- iFixit team criticized the Samsung Galaxy Tab
Tiny URL for this post: http://tinyurl.com/5vzbysz