Good news for tablet fans in South Africa. Samsung has announced that they will be lowering the price of their Samsung Galaxy Tab to compete with other tablets on the market.
The Galaxy Tab was the first to arrive in South Africa, beating Apple’s iPad to the race. They got there near the end of 2010. Apple’s iPad has finally arrived in in South Africa. It was launched by Core Group, the official distributor of Apple products. Apple’s iPad price was very competitive ranging from R4,399 to R7,599 compared to Samsung Galaxy Tab’s R7,999.
This is one tough battle for Samsung but with the announced price reductions they’re sure to give Apple a run for their money. Samsung has yet to announce what price the device will actually be. Everyone is eager to find out so keep informed with us so you can stay current on the latest news about the Galaxy Tab price.
- LG Uplus to offer Galaxy Tab this week [South Korea]
- Samsung delays release of Galaxy Tab in South Korea
- Still Waiting on price from Samsung – Or are we?
- Samsung Galaxy Tablet pricing in the Philippines revealed
- Verizon rationalized $600 price for Samsung Galaxy Tab
Tiny URL for this post: http://tinyurl.com/4wa26ew