The thing we love most about the Samsung Galaxy Tab is all the bling bling you can buy in the form of cases, stands, screen protectors and adapters. We’re always on the lookout for new and stylish Galaxy Tab accessories. The race is on between all the major manufactures to be the first to market with new tablet accessories. Belkin has been a front runner in producing cases and skins for other hand held tablets. The shock absorbent and impact resistant Grip Vue case has been available for the iPad and for iPod Touch for a while, now it’s Samsung Galaxy Tab’s turn to shine. The neoprene Grip Vue is one impressive protector for your Galaxy Tab, it’s tough outer shell protects your Tablet from scratches and impact plus it gives users a better grip. Pick up The Belkin Grip Vue Sleeve from Amazon for $39.99 while stock lasts.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab case by Zagg launched at CES
- New accessories for the Samsung Galaxy Tab from Scosche
- Dual Carrying Case and Stand from Targus is Samsung Galaxy Tab’s new accessory
- Neoprene and Mesh Cover to Protect your Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Stereo Bluetooth Headset and Leather Diary Case comes free with every Galaxy Tab bought in India
Tiny URL for this post: http://tinyurl.com/4o3gkzr