Before the much awaited release date of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, here’s a detailed video review. This video features how the tablet can be used on a daily basis. The guys at AndroidHD were fortunate enough to get the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 for a whole day so they made sure to explore every bit it. This is a 12 minutes video, with a bizarre selection of music in the background. Do check it out, it’s called “One Day with the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1″.
What’s in the video review of the Galaxy Tab 10.1? Voice chat, movie watching, games, Google Maps, web browsing, Android Market, GPS, photo shooting and a whole lot more. All these were tested to find out just how much it can make your everyday life a lot easier. What do you think?
- Galaxy Tab Review – Stress Test Done on Samsung’s Gorilla Glass
- [How To] Set up Google Voice on the Samsung Galaxy Tab
- iPad 2 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Faceoff
- Qik Video Chat for Samsung Galaxy Tab
- How does the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 stack up against the competition?
Tiny URL for this post: http://tinyurl.com/4v4v84q